Dec 21, 2007

Day... Ah, forget it.

OH MY GOD I'M ALIVE!

Here's my (long) list of submissions from the last... I don't know how many exactly days, I lost count.

The first batch is by GameGodLazy:
But wait... Isn't he starring in it?

The better term would be PWNED.

Then here's a couple taken by Teh Ganon, captioned by Kiwi.
Capitan Keyes did this to me once.

OH MY GOD I DON'T SEE HIM!

Then there's a few by Musicman888:
Here's my Wallet!

Well, he can't stare at Cortana anymore...

So THAT's who's under the helmet...

BREAK IT DOWN!

And some by IllegalCheatsman:
This feels like Forge in Halo 3...

BALOONZ!

Use the Force... UNLEASH YOUR ANGER!

Well, I suppose Cortana doesn't wear any clothes, either...

SHOOP-DA-WHOOP!

Not even... Chuck Norris?

MC doesn't take good care of his Girlfriends...

ZOMG! HAXOR!

No comments: