Dec 9, 2007

Day 8

As you may (Or may not) have noticed, we have a new logo, courtesy of Nexus Halo. If you make a logo, and I like it better then our current one, I'll change it.

Also, we've finally bumped the first post to page 2! This thing keeps getting bigger...

These are by ArbiterHeretic123:
In the immortal words of Sarge: "Outta the way, dirtbag!"
Wait... That's a Shotgun. Why would you need a scope?


The rest are by Warren:
Hey, this isn't SO bad, I mean, it could be in Spanish...
Speak of the devil... (This one is by Edd, but modified by WaRReN)

It's scary when you can actually see this game title, lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there!
I made that Hola-pic sometime last year and I'm interested in where you found it. The forum where I first released it isn't exactly well-known.

Jay2645 said...

It was submitted by WaRReN, he said that someone else made the pic, he just added the hat, but I never had a chance to give credit.

Thanks for identifying yourself!